As you move closer to finding your ideal career/life, it is important for you to get a sense of how you view the world and yourself in the world. Each person has his/her own unique way of perceiving the world and has a unique way of interacting with others.
The following questions are designed to help you do that. They are designed to be reflected upon and to stimulate your thinking.
I suggest you consider these questions for a few days before you write your answers or answer the questions and then revisit them in a day or two.
1. Look forward 5 years– you are attending a function where someone is giving a speech about YOU! What would you want them to say?
2. If time and resources were not a concern, describe the things you long to do.
3. What’s missing in your life, the presence of which would have your life be more
4. When are you unable to laugh at yourself?
5. What brings you joy?
6. What drives you crazy?
7. What two steps could you immediately take that would make the biggest difference in your current situation?