Design a Meaningful Career — Career Transition
This program has been developed to encompass all facets of career rediscovery and exploration. We are all unique and in order for you to optimize your meaningful career discovery – you must discover these key components of yourself:
- Your life purpose
- Your values
- Your strengths
- Your innate desires and motivators
- Your career choices that are aligned with your unique self
- Develop the confidence to renew your passions
- Rediscover desires and wants that may have been buried or lost
- Explore new areas of personal growth and development.
Transitioning from Post-secondary education to work:
You have successfully completed your formal education and are now ready to begin your search for your dream job. As a career coach, I can assist you in overcoming the daunting tasks involved with this process. Together we can address these and other specific concerns:
- How do I develop a clear and concise resume?
- How do I tailor my resume to fit each job I am applying for?
- Where are the hidden job markets?
- How do I develop a network?
- How can social media assist me?
- How do I prepare for the interview process?
Coaching programs are available on an individual or group basis. Contact us today to learn more about this exciting program »