Academic Life Coaching is a program designed to assist you with:
- Consistently getting the grades you want without stressing out,
- Enhancing your educational experiences,
- Increasing your self-awareness;
- and developing leadership skills and vision for the future.
Teens in the Academic Life Coaching program over the past 7 years:
- 93% developed more confidence
- 82% reported being less stressed
- 93% reported improved communication with parents
- 95% improved their GPA (avg. gain: 0.81/yr starting below a 3.5)
- 91% were accepted to their top choice college
Welcome from Lani Bortolotti: I am a Teacher, Certified Academic Life and Career Coach, Academic Advisor, and proud mother of two successful adult sons. I am dedicated to coaching and mentoring teens and post-secondary students to thrive in school and beyond. I believe that to be successful most students need to augment their educational experience with outside resources. My experience working with young people has taught me how to build relationships with them and how to engage and inspire them to positively attract success.
- Are you are feeling a little anxious (as well as a little excited) about your student being able to take advantage of best the opportunities available to young people today?
- Are you the kind of person, who as a parent, wants to be on the cutting-edge of what’s happening in education?
- Do you think that the traditional curriculum is good, but you like the idea of enriching your child’s education with varied experiences?
- Do you like the idea of your child knowing their learning and motivation style as well as other concepts that will help your child be a better student and score well on standardized tests?
- Do you believe in investing in your child’s education and you’re willing to try a program that you think looks promising. The Academic Life Coach Program isn’t extravagantly expensive ($650 to $1500 depending on your coach and geographic location) and scholarships do exist for students from low-income families.
- Do you believe in the high potential of your student, and that they are capable of accomplishing whatever they desire if they have the right resources?
- Do you want to learn about your learning, motivation and personality style and learn how to apply that understanding to your life?
- Are you willing to learn new skills and concepts that will be challenging, stretch you, and push you to come to terms with how you can leverage your strengths and manage your weaknesses?
- Are you are tired of being stressed out about school and want to learn new ways of keeping track of your assignments, time, and energy so that you develop systems to stay on top of your work?