Head out in the right direction for the career that’s right for you.
It’s early. There’s a whole lot of world yet to discover and a host of experiences your teen has to look forward to. But chances are, they’re already experiencing a great deal of stress around career choice and preparation. Many of the jobs Gen Z are preparing for don’t even exist yet. So how do teens today make an informed decision when it’s time to choose a fulfilling career?
Knowing your own strengths, abilities, personality type and values puts you way out in front on the path to becoming your authentic self and doing what comes naturally to you.
When what you do aligns with who you are, you’re infused with a kind of energy that puts a spring in your step. It’s like a head start to happiness.
Epic Direction is a one-to-one coaching program for young adults that delivers career coaching in a practical, personal, youth-friendly format.
Are you / Is your teen
- Expected to choose courses and options, without fully understanding how their choices impact their future?
- Broadly successful, but overwhelmed, and having trouble picking a path?
- Unhappy with the path they chose?
- Clear about and accepting of their true strengths and weaknesses?
- Eager to work within a proven framework that will support smart decisions?
“Having you as a coach helped me clearly understand my own personal values and interests, and you were able to make it simple for me to find direction in my university career. Before, I was floundering and had a lot of energy and passion but did not know where to spend it, but after working with you I am directed and see the results every day.” Meagan
I believe that students need to know their strengths, passions, interests, and values, in order to make their right choices.
“This course showed me my strengths and weaknesses and where I can look to find out more information. Lani was easy to work with and she is an extremely nice person” Emily
Epic Direction is a powerful self-discovery program designed to empower you to begin to think about your next steps and develop your own plan of action. By learning about what makes you unique, you can embrace your individuality and make the right choices for you.
Your Epic Direction program will include:
- An initial consultation to confirm fit
- One 60-minute Foundation Session with me, Lani (via Skype)
- A complete Epic Direction Assessment package (including DISC personality profile, Strong Interest Inventory)
- Four 45-minute sessions (via Skype)
- Email communication throughout the program
- Your Epic Direction Plan, delivered and reviewed with teen and parent(s) (via Skype)