A little course correction can go a long way. Don’t give up; don’t stop showing up. Let’s talk and find a way to get everything you need out of your college/university education. And when I say “find a way”, I mean find your way.
Working one-to-one, in person (Ottawa area) or via Skype, I help students who are already pursuing a degree ensure their post-secondary education is leading them towards a bright future.
- Struggling with one or more degree requirement courses?
- Wondering if your major aligns with your true strengths?
- Baffled by what comes next?
Let me help you get on track so this major investment of time, effort and money is working for you every step of the way.
Not tutoring, not therapy.
A warm, empowering, coaching relationship examines where you are today and where you dream of going, and equips you with a full toolbox designed to maximize your investment of time and money in your education, ensure a good fit with your program of study, dial up your motivation for school, and help you move forward with confidence.
In the comfort and truth of one-to-one coaching, I will:
- Help you work through confusion
- Alleviate the anxiety that can accompany educational and career decision-making
- Help you become more proactive, organized, and better equipped to manage the various areas of school/ life.
- Help you stand tall and stay strong
“Lani was an absolute delight to work with. She took the time to get to know me on a personal level, and truly worked to build a trustworthy relationship. The results achieved from her coaching were invaluable, and she has a rare ability to work both professionally and personally with clients. I would recommend her services to anybody in a heartbeat.” Kaelan